Mejenta is dedicated to helping its employees successfully clear the complex rules and regulations pertaining to the United States immigration process. We sponsor H1B Visas and H1B Visa transfers for all qualified candidates, and dedicate our time to answering all your questions and explaining the stages involved with regards to H1B Visa requirements. Our successful H1B Visa filing track record attracts candidates with IT experience that are looking for better salaries and direct client placement.

We sponsor H1B Visas for the following:

  • Candidates who are living outside of the United States.
  • Candidates who are currently on H1B Visa and want to have a H1B transfer.
  • Candidates who are currently on L1, L2, E3 or F1 Visa.
  • Candidates who are currently on H4 or TN Visa.
  • Eligible OPT and CPT candidates, provided their experience meets the needs of our clients.

Documents needed for your H1B Visa:

  • Copy of your current resume (must list the name of previous and current employers, NOT the name of clients for whom you have worked for or names of projects).
  • Copy of all education credentials, including degrees, diplomas, transcripts and marks sheets.
  • Copy of all pages of your valid foreign passport, including blank pages.
  • Copy of all pages of your previous foreign passport, either cancelled or expired (if this document contains any visa stamps issued by the U.S. Consulate).
  • Copy of Form I-94, if applicable.
  • Copy of any previous I-797 approval notices, I-20s, EADs, PERM and I-140 approval notice, if applicable.
  • Employment verification documents, or letters of experience.
  • Educational evaluation for foreign degrees, if applicable.
  • Copy of your Social Security card, if applicable.
  • Copy of paystubs or earnings statements for the past 3-4 months, if applicable.

Documents needed if changing status from H4 Visa to H1B Visa:

  • Copy of marriage certificate with English translation.
  • Copy of spouse’s H1B approval notices.
  • Copy of spouse’s passport, visa stamp and Form I-94.
  • Copy of spouse’s most recent W2.
  • Copy of spouse’s paystubs or earnings statements for the past 2 months

Greencard Sponsorship:

Mejenta is determined to retain its employees and keep them satisfied, so we sponsor Greencards for all our eligible employees. Our attorneys carefully review all Greencard applications for eligibility requirements, and walk you through the multiple stages of the sponsorship process. Your specific Greencard category is dependent on your qualifications, so a questionnaire is filled out to determine whether the EB2 or EB3 category is best. Mejenta follows all US Department of Labor Regulations for the PERM Process and I-140 Process with the USCIS.